Firstly I am happy and excited that I will be speaking at SQL Server Geeks Annual Summit 2016, Asia’s Only Data & Analytics Conference. I have been selected as a Speaker from Nepal and am representing as only one speaker from Nepal.
About the Conference:
SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit 2016 (SSGAS 2016) is Asia’s Only SQL Conference focusing on Microsoft Data. Scheduled from Aug 11-13 (Pre-Con on Aug 10) at NIMHANS, Bangalore, the summit will see 120+ sessions being delivered by 50+ speakers across 3 days. Joseph Sirosh (CVP, Data Group) will key-note the conference. Complete MS Data Platform stack is being covered at the summit. Speakers include Group PMs, Senior PMs, PMs, Premiere Field Engineers, Escalation Engineers & Data Architects from MTC. SQL CAT, SQL TIGER & Global Black Belt Team from Microsoft will deliver top-notch content and spend quality time with attendees at the convention center.
More details are here: http://www.sqlservergeeks.com/summit2016
Why one should attend this conference:
- To get real-world training from industry experts
- Know the latest trends in Data & Analytics world
- Special focus on Analytics, Cloud & Big Data
- To network & connect with the MVPs, MCMs
- To learn from SQL product team, Redmond
- Direct access to product team members
- Benefit from new delivery formats like Open-Talks & Chalk-Talks*
- Expert level demo-oriented sessions
- Five parallel full-day classroom training
Please do register and be a part of this great event and follow #SSGAS2016 on Twitter for more news.
Hope to see you there and don’t forget to say hello to me in the event.
Senior BI Engineer