Anil Maharjan is Microsoft Data Platform MVP, Has more than 12 years of development & implementation experience in HealthCare Data Analytics, Telecommunication Industry.
• 12 years of work experience : BI Developer, Database consultant , Senior BI Engineer
• Published article, frequent Blogger and speaker at local SQL Server User group, SQLSaturdays , SQLServer2016 Discovery Day, SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit , Nepal Power BI User Group Meetup , Data and BI Summit 2018 – Dublin , Microsoft Ignite Singapore -2019 , Power Platform Summit Australia – 2019 , PASS Marathon: Analytics and other SQL and Power BI Events.
• Organizing member at Himalayan SQL Server User Group
• User Group Leader Nepal Power BI User Group
• Owner of Nepal – Business Intelligence Group LinkedIn.
• Program Committee member for PASS Summit 2014 for the BI Platform Architecture, Development & Administration Team
• Program Committee member for DATA and BI Summit 2018 – Dublin in Visualize Track focusing on Building and Designing Dashboards and Reports
• Program Committee Track Leader for Power Platform Summit Australia 2019 in Power BI Measure track
• Microsoft TechNet SQL BI and Power BI Technical Guru for June 2014, May 2016, Jan 2017.
• Member of TM Forum and Project Member in TM Forum AI & Data Analytics Project.
Professional Blogging site:
Microsoft DATA Platform MVP:
Co-Author of Power BI MVP Book.
Experience in Data Analysis & Visualization in order to find story behind data and find more useful insight in data and presenting those stories & insight with dashboards and automated reports using different reporting Tools. The principal role involves Big Data Analytics, BI and Data Warehouse architecture, design, construction, reporting and implementation. Big Data implementation and Data Analytics with the use of Cloudera distribution Hadoop and Spark.
Designing and implementing BI solutions: Microsoft BI Stack (SQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), MDx, Power BI, Tableau, ETL, DWH, Vertica , R, Data warehousing ,Data Analysis, Data Wrangling, Data Visualization.